Stern destructor, 5L
96 or more 525.00 грн.
Stern destructor is peat preparation which consists of humic acids, fulvic acids, amino acids, and macro- and microelements. Its use can absolutely replace the need for auxiliary fertilizers since any nutrients can be obtained from organic plant residues.
With a stern destructor it is carried out the rapid decay of plant residues after harvest, he soil is restored and the content of heavy metals is decreasing, especially cadmium(Cd). Regular use of destructors greatly improves the quality of soil, allowing you to expand the number of useful microorganisms and enhance the soil microflora all-around.
Such products can not only protect plant cultures from various diseases but also provide active stimulation to increase crop growth and yields.
Normal ulization rate:
2 - 4 l/ha.
The chemical composition:
Humic acids – 70g/l
Fulvic acids – 34 g/l
Humic substances – 104 g/l
is containing macro- and microelements
pH – 10-11
Benefits of stern destructor:
Forced decay of plant debris;
Correction of the soil microflora;
First-grade conversion of matter;
Effect under any weather conditions;
Useful combination with soil chemicals used to kill weeds;
Advanced solution suitable for any sprayer modification.
Methods of applying stern destructor:
Stern destructor best holds in the complex with carbamide.
Stern destructor, l/ha
Corn, sunflower (dry weight)
Cereals (wheat, rye, barley, oats, millet), (dry weight)
Legumes (beans, peas, soy, etc.) (dry weight)
Siderates (mustard, oilseed radish, legumes, bean mixture)
Specifics of use:
1. The use of a destructor is effective when there is straw left on the field, which is overspread all over the place with a combine chopper.
2. The treatment takes place in two stages: after harvesting and before cultivating the soil.
3. Preparation of the active solution: fill the sprayer tank by one third, add the destructor according to the flow rate, turn on the mixer, add water to the tank to brim. Use 200-400 l of the prepared solution per ha.
4. To compensate for the consumption of nitrogen by microorganisms, the destructor should be used in combination with substances containing nitrogen, which are added to the soil to increase the yield: 3-5 kg of N/ha in the form of urea with the solution. To achieve the best result, it is also necessary to use 20-30 kg of N/ha in the form of ammonium nitrate by the spreading method.
5. The treatment must be carried out either at night or early in the morning in order to bypass the effects of powerful solar radiation.
6. The interval between spraying and tillage should be minimal. The recommended method is “trace to trace”.
How fast does destructor eliminate organic remains?
The exact timeframe depends on the variety of plants that need to be decomposed into useful components.
The timeframe for the decomposition of plant residues after harvest with/without using destructor.
Type of residue
Terms of decay without a destructor (month)
Terms of decay when using humate (month)
Rape plant straw