5L – 350 UAH
20L – 1400 UAH
Normal utilization rate – 0,4-0,7 l/ha.
(Humate – no less than 70 g/l).
Ordering more than 100 l:
5L canister – 325 UAH
20L canister – 1300 UAH
1000L – 50 UAH/L
Potassium humate is a highly concentrated natural fertilizer extracted from lowland peat. It is renowned for its optimal balance of micro and macro elements with a high content of sodium and potassium acids, living microflora, nitrogen, and phosphorus. This unique in its value complex is widely used in agriculture and horticulture, thanks to the beneficial effect on the stimulation and regulation of plant growth and development. Potassium humate greatly improves the soil and promotes the most efficient absorption of all nutrients by plants.
Suitable for fertilizing both horticultural crops and indoor plants.
1. Potassium humate – a “treasure trove” of nutrients
All plants, small and large, require regular, efficient nutrition, rich in trace elements. Potassium humate, extracted from lowland peat, is a fertilizer containing tons of valuable vitamins and minerals, such as:
- amino acids;
- group B vitamins;
- vitamins A, C, D, E, P, and provitamin A;
- copper, zinc, manganese, cobalt, boron, molybdenum;
- folic acid;
- mono- and polysaccharides;
- phytohormones, pectins, and proteins;
The extremely valuable property of humate is its ability to quickly deliver nutrients to the root system of plants in the most easily assimilated (chelate) form. Due to this, there is full saturation of plantations necessary for their full growth and development of macro- and microelements. Using potassium humate for fertilizing grain crops, you can increase their productivity by almost a third. That is exactly why this organic fertilizer has gained wide distribution in Ukraine.
2. Benefits of humate
- Potassium humate is widely used to feed the root and foliar systems during crop growth, as well as for the treatment of seeds, tubers, bulbs, detoxification and fertilizing soil.
- Using it regularly, you can improve the structure of the soil, restore its fertility, increase air permeability and the ability to retain moisture. Active stimulation of soil microflora takes place, neutralization (washing off) of toxic substances and heavy metal compounds.
- Fertilizing with potassium humate promotes the cultivation of environmentally friendly products, which is achieved by neutralizing the action of herbicides, reducing the concentration of nitrates by 20-30%, saturating plants with vital proteins, amino acids, and trace elements. The appearance and taste of products also improve, their storage periods increases, which, in turn, contributes to better transportability.
- The use of humate strengthens the immunity of plants, their resistance to diseases, and unfavorable conditions for growth (temperature extremes, frosts, drought, chemicals).
- The composition of the organic potassium humate is absolutely natural, there are no preservatives. All components included in its composition are active substances that demonstrate 100% digestibility by plants. High efficiency that comes at a pretty small cost.
- The increase in productivity (by 20-50%) contributes to a significant reduction in the cost of agricultural products. The overall cost is also reduced due to the lack of the need for additional fertilizers, growth stimulants, and protective equipment.
- The use of potassium humate allows you to collect an additional crop, which is achieved by reducing the ripening period of plants by up to 2 weeks. The seed germination rate can be increased by 10%.
- Potassium humate is a completely natural organic fertilizer that is absolutely safe for both people and the environment, it does not contain toxins and poisons.
- This product has the ability to bind harmful substances present in the soil, increases the productive potential of the soil, creates a nutrient medium optimally prepared for assimilation, thus acting as a conductor between the soil and plants.
3. Humate quality
Without a doubt, the quality of potassium humate plays a huge role and directly affects the benefits it brings. It ultimately depends on several factors: the method of obtaining humic materials employed by the manufacturer and the raw material from which the fertilizer is made. The raw material serves as an index showing how many fruitful substances will be extracted and what bioactivity they possess.
The best source of natural humates is peat. It has the highest content of humic acid, sulfonic acids as well as excellent bioactivity.
Peat humate demonstrates a number of undeniable advantages over other fertilizers and growth stimulants and brings the best results after application.
Where to get high-quality potassium humate? Order wholesale peat humate directly from the manufacturer in the “Halychyna” online store. “Halychyna” is a joint Ukrainian-Italian enterprise focused on the production of environmentally friendly fertilizers of high concentration. Our range of products includes potassium humate for wholesale, coming both in the form of potassium substrates and in liquid form. In its chemical composition, products manufactured by “Halychyna” are of unique value. Our fertilizers contain vital for the full life of plants phulphic and humic acids pH-8-11, nitrogen, potassium, phosphorus.
4. Types of potassium humate – dry & liquid concentrates
Liquid humate is an organo-mineral fertilizer isolated from peat, rich in trace elements and useful substances. The liquid has a dark brown color. The concentrate should be dissolved in cold water before use. The proportions depend on the goals of applying the fertilizer.
Liquid potassium humate is extremely popular among agronomists, farmers, and gardeners, due to its ease of use and high productivity.
Humate concentrate can be used together with nitrogen and organic fertilizers, it contributes to the optimal removal of nitrates and pesticides in fruits and plants.
Powdered potassium humate
Humate in powder form is widely used to enhance the protective effect of various substances and organisms that cause the destruction of cells and tissues of cultures and stand in the way of proper development and ripening of crops.
The regular use of this organic-mineral fertilizer contributes to the process of creating high-quality humus, as a result of which the yield indicators increase by 50%, and the ripening period of crops comes earlier. At the same time, the soil does not lose its features, only becoming more fertile, getting rid of many “heavy” chemical elements.
Depending on the purpose of use, powder humate is dissolved in water in various proportions according to the manufacturer’s instructions on the packaging from the manufacturer.
5. How it is applied
Ease of use is another advantage of potassium humate from “Halychyna” as compared with many other types of fertilizers.
The preparation of the solution depends on the type of crops and the preferred method of treatment, which can be watering, soaking or spraying. The concentration level of the finished solution differs for root and extra root treatment of plants, spraying or soaking seeds, cuttings or crops directly. To quickly restore soil fertility, it is preferable to use liquid potassium humate at the rate of 2-4 liters per 1 ha of land.
Potassium humate can be beneficially used as a stimulant for the following types of crops:
Vegetables should be treated just before sowing the soil. The proven effectiveness of using potassium humate is demonstrated at different stages of plant vegetation; the regularity of its use may vary from 2 to 6 times.
The recommended concentration for irrigation is 50-100 ml per 10 liters of water. Depending on the variety of crops, the solution should be distributed in a proportion of ten liters per square meter. Tomatoes and cucumbers can be treated 3-4 times; potato tubers should be either sprayed before planting or pre-soaked.
Potassium humate is widely used for treating herbs in order to maintain a concentrated taste, as well as strengthen their immune system and increase resistance to various diseases. The prepared mixture is used for irrigation at the rate of three to ten liters per 1 sq.m. In one season, greens can be treated 2-6 times.
- Fruit & berry
The treatment for this variety of crops is carried out at the beginning of spring before flowering, during the nucleation of fruits and their ripening. Potassium humate is used to treat seedlings, all parts of trees, shrubs, annuals, and perennials by spraying them. It is recommended to start using humate in combination with herbicides.
Since potassium contributes to the accumulation of sugars in berries and fruits, potassium humate enhances plant sweetness and taste.
Seeds should be soaked for a day in the prepared solution, and tubers and bulbs for 12 hours. For irrigation, a similar concentration is dissolved in ten liters of water, with the distribution of potassium humate on the land at the rate of about 3-10 liters per 1 sq.m.
Feeding indoor plants with potassium humate stimulates active growth and good flowering. The most favorable period for this is from the beginning of spring to September when flowers show the most active growth. The recommended fertilization frequency is once every 15 days.
In the autumn period, plants can be fed once – 1 time in a month and a half. The solution is prepared at the rate of 5-100 ml of potassium humate per 1 liter of water (it is also suitable for irrigation). It is important to ensure that all leaves are well sprayed.
6. How to calculate the required norm?
Purchase potassium humate in bulk based on the following tips:
The total proportion of nitrogen fertilizers used per 1 hectare of land should be approximately 76 grams of humic acids per 1 liter, that is, for a plot of 1 ha, 0.4 to 0.7 liters of potassium humate will be needed.
Despite the direct advantages of potassium humate, try not to exceed the manufacturer’s recommended consumption rates. Excess nutrients for plants and soil are just as harmful as systematic overeating for humans.
The greatest effect of using potassium humate is noticeable on sandy, alkaline, infertile, and podzolic soils.
The regular use of potassium humate on major crops results in:
- Garden plants – accelerated flowering time by up to 10 days on average;
- Sugar beet – increase in the content of sugars;
- Vegetables – boosted ripening period, by 10 days on average;
- Cereals and legumes – increase in productivity and the amount of valuable for humans protein;
- Melons and gourds – faster ripening and improved taste;
- Sunflower – increase in the weight content of oil in terms of dry matter;
- Grapes – increase in the yield and improved taste of wine products made from treated grapes;
7. Where to buy wholesale potassium humate directly from manufacturer?
The joint Ukrainian-Italian enterprise “Halychyna” is a manufacturer of high-quality organic and mineral fertilizers with a concentration of humic salts of at least 70 g per liter. The company offers humate potassium in various forms at the best prices in Ukraine. All the products presented are made exclusively according to the latest Italian technology of the leading enterprises UMEX and CHEMISINT, for the development and isolation of humic acids.
We offer a worldwide shipping.