5L – 350 UAH
20L – 1400 UAH
Ordering more than 100 l:
5L canister – 325 UAH
20L canister – 1300 UAH
1000L – 50 UAH/L
The joint Ukrainian-Italian enterprise “Halychyna” launched the production of a highly concentrated complex of humic organic-mineral fertilizer – potassium humate, indispensable for agricultural crops and used for:
- treating seeds and planting material, soaking seeds, tubers, bulbs, dipping plant roots immediately before planting in the ground (0.36-0.5 l/ha);
- root and extra root treatment of plants (0.4-0.7 l/ha);
- enrichment of soil structure;
- natural growth stimulation;
- reinforcement of plant immune system;
- preparation of stern destructor solution (2-4 l/ha);
- boost efficiency and reduce the norms of inducing mineral fertilizers when used in combination with them.
Lowland peat serves as the basic raw material for potassium humate. It is a completely natural product that makes potassium humate eco-friendly and containing a huge amount of physiologically active materials – products of plant remains’ humification and microorganisms’ life activity. Peat consists of essentially useful for plants elements, including peptides, carbohydrates, enzymes, antibiotics, and the following types of natural growth promoters:
Potassium humate is rich in:
- amino acids (threonine, methionine, lysine, cystine, and others);
- group B vitamins – B1, B2, B3, B6, B12, as well as C, D, E, PP, provitamin A, carotenoids, folic acids, etc.;
- enzymes that catalyze oxidative reactions (catalysis and peroxidase) and hydrolysis reactions (amylase and urease);
- proteins, mono- and polysaccharides, pectins, melanoidins, phytohormones.
Results of using potassium humate with microelements from “Halychyna”
- boost in the yield of crops by 15-35%, even on low fertile soils;
- strengthening of the plant immune system, ensuring the resistance to various diseases;
- anti-stress support in harsh weather conditions;
- formation of a powerful root system;
- improved overall quality of crops;
- reduced rate of regular fertilizer use by 20-35%;
- mineral fertilizers are absorbed by plants by 100%;
- “binding” of heavy metals, thereby reducing the toxic effects of chemicals and fertilizers.
The chemical composition of “Halychyna” potassium humate is a set of plant useful components, consisting of humic acids – at least 70 g/l; fulvic acid – no less than 35 g/l; nitrogen – 10 g/l; phosphorus – 1.5g/l; potassium – 42 g/l; pH 8-11.
Qualitative composition of potassium humate from JV “Halychyna”
(confirmed by the quality certificate of the Institute of Soil Science and Agricultural Chemistry n.a. A.N. Sokolovsky)
Level of quality
Norm by regulatory
VJ “Halychyna” potassium
Weight content of humic acids (gram per 1 l)
No less than 20,0
Weight content of fulvic acids
No less than 10,0
Weight content of humic substances
No less than 50,0
When & how potassium humate should be used – methods & terms
Pre-seeding treatment with a potassium humate solution
An effective solution of a natural growth promoter – potassium humate for pre-seeding treatment is prepared at the rate of 10-30 liters of water + 500 ml of liquid humate. What does preseeding treatment bring? It contributes to an increase in crop yields by 2-3 centners per hectare, boosts seed germination by 3-15%, improves bushiness of agricultural plants by 5-50%, and helps to make fruit stems taller by 1–1 meter by 10–120 pieces.
Spraying plants during the growing season
Extra root treatment with potassium humate should be conducted with a mixture of 200-300 liters of water + 0.4 liters of liquid potassium humate.
- Initial treatment should take place during the germination period or at the end of tillering. The treatment with potassium humate activates plant density and affects the potential of productive stalks.
- The second treatment is carried out during the period when the plant goes into the tube, for cereals – at the beginning of heading. The second treatment contributes to the formation of the genetic potential in a number of productive grains.
- The third treatment is necessary to conduct in the earing phase or during the period of wax ripeness – this helps to better preserve crops, make the maturation of grain more rapid, and form a mass of 1,000 seeds.